Saturday, July 12

Day 193: Pecan Pie

I went back to Laurette Jean's for this. Of course, as I might have suspected then didn't have it. They said it's more of a fall pie. Then who was the idiot who made it a national food holiday in the summer. It wasn't a complete waste of time since I was able to update my voter info from one of those roving people on the street. I hadn't done anything about it since I last moved.


I quickly biked home and then got the ingredients I needed to make the pie. I was in a bit of a hurry since I had to get to softball. I had just enough time to bake it. And letting it cool would take all of softball. Perfect!


To be honest I wasn't really looking forward to this one, although I've never had pecan pie. I love it. It's basically pure sugar. And of course how could I not mention this:


No comments:

Post a Comment