Thursday, June 5

Day 156: Gingerbread

I love a good ginger snap, but I'm not sure I've had gingerbread cookies. I'm not even certain if I've nibbled on a gingerbread house. We got a recipe from allrecipes.com again. We actually had all the ingredients except the ginger. Liz was nice enough to prep the dough for me while I was at work.


When I got home, I cut them out and threw them in the oven. They are pretty quick when you don't remember you have them sitting in the fridge for 3 hours.


I may have left a few in too long. I burned the bottom of about half. They aren't bad. Definitely no ginger snap. I think if I would have added frosting it would have added a bit more flavor. And if I could have made them in the shape of people it would have added a little bit of excitement as I would have bitten it's head off and pretended to blow blue flames down it's throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment