Friday, August 15

Day 227: Lemon Meringue Pie

I'm not a fan of the lemony desserts. I was hoping to go to Lauretta's and get a quick slice. Unfortunately, they only had a lemon sour cream pie. I picked up what I needed at Safeway and got to work. I screwed up the meringue and had to start that part over. I added the sugar to soon.


In the end, it looked good until I cut into it. There was a very large pool of liquid at the bottom. It still tasted fine. And by fine I mean fine for a lemon meringue pie. I still didn't care much for it. Liz likes lemon stuff, but apparently her and meringue are in a mortal feud right now.


I didn't finish eating the slice. I'll probably throw the entire pie away. I'm not willing to subject this to anyone else. It's not my finest work.

No comments:

Post a Comment