Tuesday, May 6

Day 126: Crêpes Suzette

I'm good with crêpes. I had one when we did that cafe au lait junk. (Oddly enough, I'm even wearing the same shirt as then too. Maybe this is my crêpe shirt.) I have never had a crêpe suzette though, nor did I really know what made it so special from all the other crêpes. When we were looking ahead, Liz was a little worried about where I would find one. I wasn't worried at all. This is Portland, land of the hipster. If you can't make money selling crêpes in this place you should seriously consider an occupation change. I googled for places with crêpe suzette and found a place literally called Suzette. I was assured to get what I needed there. I headed there directly after work.


It's a nice place and it's near a number of places I've stopped already, including the Pied Cow. I was just there for my crêpe so it went pretty fast. He did have to ask if I was 21 since it has a wee bit of alcohol in it.
A very quick snap. Because I don't want to look like the ultimate hipster obsessing over the best pic for his twitter page to tell everyone that he just found this awesome crêpe place to bike to and that he's bummed he lost his Hello Kitty iron-on patch.

I liked it. I probably won't get it again, but only because I prefer the chocolatier crêpes.

No comments:

Post a Comment