Saturday, May 10

Day 130: Shrimp

I hate shrimp. As a kid, I use to love popcorn shrimp though. Mainly because you can hardly tell there is shrimp anywhere in the breading. Of course, one day I got an order of it at a restaurant and it was more shrimp than breading and my taste for it had been sullied ever since. Today, my friend, is a new day.


I got Gorton's popcorn shrimp at Safeway as well as some cocktail sauce.  The instructions tell you to flip the shrimp half way in. That seems kind of stupid. There are way too many little bits to bother. It still came out fine.


Annnnnnnd... I still like it. Which is to say, I still enjoy that there is a crap load of breading to overcome that small morsel of shrimp somewhere in there. If I really concentrate hard, I can tell just how disgusting it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment