Thursday, April 17

Day 107: Cheeseball

I was looking forward to this day. I always start to salivate when I see the giant tubs of cheeseballs. Of course, Liz came home the other day telling me they didn't have cheeseballs and they sounded disgusting. She was talking about the standard cheeseball you see at parties covered in nuts. I was thinking of the puffy kind. I thought I'd keep it easy and just do my kind. When I got to the store, I decided I should cover my bases and do both.


I'm all cool with spreadable cheese, but this almond junk is ridiculous. It makes it less spreadable. If I wanted nuts in it, I'd get a nuttier cracker. After the first few spreads, I just sliced the top off and dug into the cheesy center for the good stuff.


It was a very weird experience to alternate between the two. I still like mine better.

No comments:

Post a Comment