Tuesday, April 8

Day 98: Empanada

I had planned to get a dessert empanada, but my search for empanadas in Portland changed my mind. I found a street cart called PDX Empanadas and took a quick bike there.
 
 
I ordered the cheese with green beans which seemed to throw the seller off. She told me it would be about 10 minutes and asked how I found he place. I gave her the project idea and she had a smile of recognition. She told me that someone did something like that last year. She also let me know that at the location I was at, she sells more meaty empanadas, but at the farmer's market they go crazy for the non-meat options.
 
 
I ate the handheld pie outside since it was a spectacular day. And the empanada did not fail to compete with the type of day. Tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment