Thursday, February 13

Day 44: Tortellini

Another lunch at work. I didn't so much mind this one. It actually turned out better than I thought. But let's not jump ahead too far. I looked up a few places downtown for tortellini and basically came up with either The Limp Noodle, Gilda's, or Pastini Pastaria. The first one seems to have low reviews on Yelp, plus I suck at finding food carts. I had already been to Gilda's for spaghetti and it's didn't really seem like a great place for a quick lunch. I settled on Pastini and noticed that I could order by app. I've never ordered food via app (though I do own the game Via Appia now that I think of it) so I gave it a try. Unfortunately, it could seem to find any restaurants in my zip code. Damn! I then attempted to order online, but that failed as well. Damn damn! So a call in order it was. I headed out on my bike and was there in no time.


I got my order and decided to eat outside in a nearby plaza since the weather was just so damn nice. The tortellini gorgonzola was very tasty and very cheesy, as made obvious by the picture.


I'm also glad they gave me some bread to sop up the sauce and pick up some of the left over tomatoes and spinach. Great meal and one of the most relaxing work lunches I've had in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment