Wednesday, February 19

Day 50: Chocolate Mints

This was the easiest one to do. I didn't have to do any shopping or spend any money. I just had to show up to work. One of my coworkers happens to have some Andes chocolate mints at her hexical (like a cubical, but not a cube). So once I got to work, I walked 20 feet and snapped a picture.


I let her know that is was national chocolate mint day and she was surprised at the coincidence since she usually doesn't have them. I grabbed 4 and headed back to my hexical to enjoy them.


I know that another coworker of mine has been on the look out for the reverse of these, with the mint on the outside and chocolate on the inside. They are called parfait thins and aren't seen in the wild too often.
Another interesting tidbit is that the Andes mint given at Olive Garden is actually a special flavor made exclusively for the restaurant chain. It doesn't taste much different though.

No comments:

Post a Comment