Friday, February 21

Day 52: Sticky Buns

At first, both Liz and I though this might be the same as cinnamon rolls. It's not. It's mainly flaky pastry, maple syrup, honey, and nuts. I had to call around to a few places. Tabor Bread makes them, but only on the weekend. Petunia’s Pies & Pastries only had two. I needed at least two for me and one for Liz and a few more for my friends down at the Clubhouse. I was finally able to find a bunch at Helen Bernhard Bakery.


It was a bit farther than I wanted it to be, but it was close enough to make short work of.


They taste pretty good. They are just sweet enough and have a bit of savory to them. I could do without the savory, but I can get past it. They also live up to their name. They sure did stick to my teeth like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment