Tuesday, February 25

Day 56: Chocolate-Covered Nuts

I know that peanuts aren't really a nut, but they are close enough and only 10% of people would be annoying enough not to count it for these purposes. Anyway, I considered just eating some green peanut M&M's at my coworker's desk, but I've done that so recently. (By the way, the reason they are green is because they were Xmas M&M's, then Xmas passed and I ate just the green ones leaving just red for Valentines. After the 14th it was refilled, and I ate just the red ones to leave green for St. Patty's.) I stopped by Trader Joe's but only found chocolate-covered berries and almonds. Again most would count that as a nut (but still not a true nut), but chocolate-covered almonds is a different day. I then headed to Plaid Pantry to find some Goobers. Still no luck. I then hoofed it to Safeway. The seemed to be out of bulk ones since the entire bin was removed, but they did have Goobers.


It was a little annoying picking them up since I had to go to 3 places, but I always love me some chocolate. I tried to get a good pic of them pouring in my mouth. 18 rapid shots resulted in no good pics of a chocolate waterfall. Stupid camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment