Friday, January 24

Day 24: Peanut Butter

I occasionally have sliced apple and peanut butter as a snack. I'm not a fan of most apples. In fact it is my least favorite fruit. You might say I like my apples like I like my women, sweet and soft. I'm not even sure of the name of the apple I get. But that doesn't really matter anyway. It's not national apple day. It's national peanut butter day! I used to get the major brands. Now they taste a bit sugary. Odd, I know. Since I'm mainly eating it with apples, I don't need the extra sugar.  Of course, I still need the no stir. That other stuff is disgusting. As for my preference on smooth or crunchy, I tend to got with crunchy.
Peanut butter is also my cure for hiccups. It's never not worked. It's also a lot less hassle than holding my breath while drinking water upside-down in a haunted house.

No comments:

Post a Comment