Tuesday, January 28

Day 28: Blueberry Pancake

This is the first food I've done before I've even gotten to work. I made about 3 pancakes and it was a little annoying.


I was getting very impatient with them. Maybe it was the blueberries in them, but I felt like it took forever for them to cook. Then again, maybe it was the fact that I was in a hurry this time instead of casually watching TV. As for the taste, they were okay. I've never been a big fan of fruited pancakes. It puts way too much pow of flavor into every other bite. Plus, I tend to like my fruits cold or tepid rather than warm. It's a bit unsettling.  If this would have been regular pancakes and a side bowl of blueberries, it would have been much better in my opinion.


You may be asking if I always look this frazzled in the morning. I'd tell you, I have no clue. I never turn on the lights in the morning so I never see myself. So chances are I probably do.

No comments:

Post a Comment