Wednesday, March 5

Day 64: Cheese Doodles

What separates a cheese doodle from any corn snack coated with cheese-flavored powders? I really have no clue. If I do an image search on Google, it comes up with a standard cheese puff. Although, I'm pretty sure it's pulling up the brand name Cheez Doodles. I asked a coworker and they seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. I barely want to mention the urban dictionary definition. I decided to play it save and do standard Cheetos and puffed Cheetos.


I got the regular ones at work from the Avanti Market that we have in the building. I forgot to take a picture. Oops! When I got off work I picked up some puffed cheesies from Safeway.


I've finished them before I've finished writing this and I'm inevitably regretting it. They taste great and yet they taste so bad now.  I'm looking forward to some real food soon. Initiate heating of left over chili. That stuff never does me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment