Friday, March 7

Day 66: Cereal

I had this originally pegged as National Crown Roast of Pork Day, but that's pretty hard to find or make. Also, since the Peking Duck fiasco, I wasn't really keen on getting a crap load of meat I likely wouldn't or couldn't eat. This was a no-brainer of a swap.


I had a difficult time picking out which cereal I wanted at Albertsons. It gets a little hard to pick out sweets when you're loaded with mini candy bars and cheesecake. I went with Cookie Crisp since it's been a while since I've had it. To be honest I don't actually eat cereal as often as I use to.


I also took a little time to have fun with the back of the box. I was sorely disappointed. An inane maze with three "riddles" of passage. Really, they're just dumb kid jokes. What happened to backs that had good mazes and word jumbles and picture finds? I hope this is just one bad box and not indicative of the state of today's children's breakfast reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment