Sunday, March 23

Day 82: Chips and Dip

It's been a while since I've had chips and dip. It use to be pretty standard for me in a Saturday lunch. "Oh, we have sandwiches? Let's add chips and dip." Somewhere along the line, probably when I move out of my parents house. It turned into tortilla chips and salsa. Still good, but not the same.


You might suppose I have the occasional chip and dip at a party. You would be wrong. I tend to barely eat food at parties. If I do, it's usually from one bowl. So many times I'll be at a party and the food is just too fancy. I don't want humus or artichoke dip or whatever god awful thing you made that is in the blue bowl. I like the plain Janes of the party accoutrements: Doritos, pretzels, meat and crackers, etc.


So for chip and dip day I went with good old French onion dip and Ruffles (for the structural integrity) Ahhh! So good. And no, I don't double dip. I just eat the damn chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment